Add: Jin Tai Lu Dong, Jining Jinxiang County Economic Development Zone, Shandong Province, China
Contact: Li Guopan
1. Displacement, in ml/r, represents the volume of hydraulic oil discharged by each turn of the motor. The displacement of each motor is fixed, and the cycloid motor is a fixed quantity motor.
2. Pressure, in terms of MPa, refers to the force exerted per unit area. The pressure adjustment of the motor can realize stepless pressure regulation. Generally speaking, the maximum pressure of the motor is 20MPa, but the pressure value of each type of motor is different. The pressure is too high and the motor load is too large, which is easy to cause damage.
3. Torque, in N.m, represents the force exerted on unit length. The torque value of each type of motor varies according to the pressure, but cannot exceed the maximum torque of the motor. If the motor is overloaded, the motor will reduce the motor life.
4. Speed, in r/min, represents how many revolutions per minute of the output shaft of the motor. The motor of each displacement has a certain speed range. If the number motor exceeds this range, it will easily cause damage to internal parts, and if the speed is lower than the motor speed, it will cause shaking.
5. Flow rate, in L/min, represents the volume of hydraulic oil discharged per minute by the motor. Each model of the motor has a fixed flow value, greater than this value will make the motor speed over the motor allowed range.
6. The back pressure, in the unit of MPa, represents the pressure at the oil outlet. If the back pressure is too high, it will damage the internal skeleton oil seal of the motor, resulting in oil leakage at the motor shaft end.
7. Radial load, unit N, represents the radial force acting on the motor output shaft, and the maximum radial load of each motor can be found from the sample.
Previous: No Information