Add: Jin Tai Lu Dong, Jining Jinxiang County Economic Development Zone, Shandong Province, China
Contact: Li Guopan
The rotary drilling hydraulic motor
Rotary drilling machine is a construction machinery suitable for the hole operation of the construction foundation. It is mainly suitable for soil layer construction such as sandy soil, cohesive soil and silty soil, etc., which can be used in the construction of piles, continuous walls and foundation reinforcement
It has been widely used.
The rotary excavator motor hydraulic drive has the following advantages, which is very suitable for the mechanical operation of engineering machinery.
1. In the hydraulic transmission device, due to the very small compression of oil, it can be considered under normal pressure
Incompressible, dependent on the continuous flow of oil fluid for transmission. The oil fluid has the ability to absorb vibration, and the hydraulic buffer can be installed in the oil circuit. Therefore, it is not like the mechanical mechanism because the machining and assembly errors can cause the vibration clasp.
It makes the transmission very smooth and easy to achieve frequent commutation. The alternation of movement;
2. The light volume small hydraulic transmission is the same power as the transmission mode of mechanical and electric power
Under the conditions, the volume and mass can be reduced greatly, so the inertia is small, the movement is sensitive; This is especially important for the hydraulic copy, hydraulic automatic control and the requirement to reduce the quality of the machine.
3. High carrying capacity hydraulic transmission is easy to obtain great force and torque,
Therefore, it is widely used in rotary drilling rig, tunneling machine, etc.
4. It is easy to realize stepless speed regulation in the hydraulic transmission, and adjust the flow of the liquid to achieve the no stage.
5. Hydraulic components can be lubricated automatically because hydraulic oil is used as working medium to make hydraulic transmission device
It can be lubricated automatically, so the service life of the component is longer.