Add: Jin Tai Lu Dong, Jining Jinxiang County Economic Development Zone, Shandong Province, China
Contact: Li Guopan
Hydraulic motor for construction machinery
Engineering machinery with hydraulic motor, low speed high torque hydraulic motor, now a lot of engineering machinery with hydraulic, so use hydraulic motor is also a lot of, and the selectivity of hydraulic motor also has a lot of.
Low speed high torque hydraulic motor can be divided into: cycloidal hydraulic motor, radial piston hydraulic motor, crankshaft connecting rod hydraulic motor and swing cylinder hydraulic motor.
Characteristics of cycloidal hydraulic motor: the inner ring is attached to the housing, and the oil from the oil inlet pushes the rotor around a central point. This slow-rotating rotor is driven by the spline shaft to be the cycloidal hydraulic motor. This initial cycloidal motor, after decades of evolution, began to form the motor of another concept. The motor installed in the internal gear ring roller. Has roller motor can provide higher start-up and operation torque, reduce the friction roller, and thus improve the efficiency, even under the low speed output shaft can generate stable output. By changing the direction of the input and output flow, the motor quickly commutates and produces equal torque in both directions. Each series of motors have various displacement options to meet various speed and torque requirements.
the cycloidal hydraulic motor is a small, low-speed, low-speed, high torque hydraulic motor with a fixed rotor and mounted gear. The advantages are as follows:
1. Small size and light weight, its shape is much smaller than other type of hydraulic motor of the same torque.
2. The speed range is wide, the speed can be stepless, the lowest stable speed can reach 15 RPM, the installation layout is convenient, the investment cost is low.
Examples of overseas application of cycloidal hydraulic motors:
1. Agricultural use: combine harvester, seeder, rotary cultivator, lawn mower, sprayer, feed mixer, ground drilling machine.
2. fisheries: web machine.
3. Light industry: winding machine, textile machine, printing press, operating washing machine.
4. Construction industry: roller, cement mixer, sweeper.